Creamy, Butter Yellow, Soft Roses in a Jar


4x4 inches / oil on panel


Light earth tones create a muted color scheme which echoes the softness of the roses.

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely painting and makes me want to brush those soft fragrant rose petals across my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diana, for your lovely comments! I too like the brush of a tender, velvety petal on my face or lips...seems there's no place better to appreciate their touch. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you cropped this one close,a very nice painting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, David! In fact, this painting was derived from another larger work where the full floral arrangement and jar were visible on a cloth covered table. I've always liked the abstract quality of cropped images. It suits my love of design. Thank you so much for your compliment. Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

To purchase email jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net