contemporary realism oil painting single strawberry in spotlight Strawberry: "A Berry Happy New Year!"


SOLD
4x4 inches oil on panel
Here’s a simple wish it’s true, but it comes with a lot of joy for you! Here’s hoping you have wonderful things on the horizon and a “Berry” Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely, Jeanne. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Don! Happy painting and happy New Year to you as well! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne,
    I love your sense of humor! I hope you have a wonderful year in 2008. I love the berry and the reflection of it...so lush looking. I will look forward to viewing your creativity in this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Joanne! Although a tad bit corny, I couldn't resist the title. This particular strawberry seems to have a presence in life, which I've not quite been able to capture in the photograph...particularly those leaves! I appreciate your comments and support! Best wishes for a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanne, your work is wonderful and has the richness of a Rembrandt!
    Hope to stop by soon again...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, thank you so much, Brenda! How flattering, indeed. I suppose as much as I try to bring a more contemporary look to my work it somehow keeps coming out with a classical flair. Thanks again, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

To purchase email jeanneillenye@sbcglobal.net