
SOLD4x4 inches oil on panel
Copyrights reserved by Jeanne Illenye 2007
Copyrights reserved by Jeanne Illenye 2007
If ever a person doubted the existence of heaven above, I would challenge them to paint a hummingbird’s egg. What incredible subtlety and pearl like qualities it has and such a lovely elongated shape with only two per nest for mother to nurture.
(Please note that I never take a nest from nature. I use photo reference and create a still life in my imagination whch I then portray as an oil painting.)
(Please note that I never take a nest from nature. I use photo reference and create a still life in my imagination whch I then portray as an oil painting.)
Looks real nice with the colors you used. I like your style.
ReplyDeleteVenkush
http://pastelcreations.blogspot.com/
Thank you, Venkush! I tend toward an earthy palette and mix all my own colors from just the three primaries; thus giving me more control over subtleties that way. I appreciate your comments. Jeanne
ReplyDelete